Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Duck

Catchy title, I know :)  A comment that was said to me by......well....let's just say a guide of mine.  Helping me to find my way within this world that I can't have as of now.  I have taken to blogging like a "duck to water". 

Oh yes, as I think about it, if my world were where it should be at this time.  I would be crawling to my Master's feet.  I would be naked and ready, my clit swollen for what is to come, opened for him to take me on this journey.  It would be real, not in my imagination, but right before me, in the physical.

If I let my imagination go I would be wet with anticipation.  My nakedness touching the floor, the possibilities touching my mind.  My imaginings taking me to a place where my Master would lead me on this journey, not only in words, but in my body.  Helping me to discover my longing, my need to be controlled.  Filling my soul with all these years of waiting, spent on learning instead of doing.  Can I learn from words?  How far can words take me?  Can I feel the pain of a clamp put on my nipples or on my clit?  Here is where the void lies.  It is only in my mind, not in my body, not really in my soul.

I want to feel that collar around my neck someday, to learn those gestures of obedience.  How quickly will the wetness invade my cunt area when I am that physical slave.  I know 24/7 is nearly impossible, but in a way I know that it can be so.  It can be so because I feel the mindset would always have to be there.  I think that I would thrive on it because it is something that I have always wanted to experience.  It will either make me or break me.......

Will it really be that my submission/slavery would make me feel that I am a "duck taking to the water"?  How will I know unless it is experienced in reality?  Is it possible to know while doing it this way......?

No comments:

Post a Comment