Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Than a Master, or Not?

What is it that makes up a Master?  Does he just give you what you need physically?  Does he give you what you need mentally (meaning the mental control?)  Or is it more than that.

Recently I have come to realize what a real impact a Master can be on you, he can give you more than those things that were stated in the above paragraph.  He can care about your well being in a way that, he wants you to succeed.  To become more than you have been before you met him.  The interest in you is more than just surface, but it is to make you the best you that you can be, not just for him but for you.

A Master takes you under his wing, but lets you fly.  He introduces you to new things, whether it be about introducing things you have never tried in this lifestyle, as in humiliation or pain, or something he introduces to you about yourself that you have never realized before.

Years ago I would have said that I would never like pain.  But, in reality I have had one experience where mentally I was able to let go, and go so deep that pain did not feel like pain.   It made me feel as though I wanted to really "feel" it without "really" feeling it.  This might only make sense to someone who has had this experience before.  I only had it once, but it is something I would like to experience again, because it was something I couldn't believe I was feeling.  It has to do with depth,  how far can you go?  Where exactly is that place?

I so wonder if anyone out there knows the feeling.  I have only felt that once, I am still not sure if I really do like it, I only know I would want to experience that again.  It is a different place than humiliation, or the feeling you get when you are obeying your Master.  Can anyone relate to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment