Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Need

I have the need to be controlled, to feel something that brings me outside and at the same time inside of myself.  I need a strong Master, one who understands how strong my needs are.  He would be as strong as I am but on the other side of the spectrum.  He understands my need to cum in a way that the bee knows what flower to pollinate.  It is just instinct. 

Drawn to my need to have something extracted in order to give something sweet.  Nature shows us this all the time.  But so many are hung up on the norms, not willing to even experiment with our own nature.  We don't have to like everything, but how would we know the difference if we didn't open our minds to other things. 

I want to be brought to places I have never gone before just to see how far I can go.   To learn my limits.  To what lengths would I go to please someone who is willing to take me "there".  My craving is sometimes scary to me.  Because I do not yet know my limits.  I only know that when I am in that mode my limits can be stretched far beyond what I ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment