Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's Just Wrong

I have an online friend, another slave.  We have been speaking for months online.  We live in different states so it is unlikely that we will ever meet.  But we click so well.  When we go through things we are there for each other.  We understand and do not judge.  No matter what happens we understand that all of us here have different relationships and what works for one does not necessarily work for the other.

Today I am very upset.  It has been months since she had seen her Dominant.  He is married, she is single.  When they first met they were both married.  But that is not here nor there with this situation.

They had a session today, her Master is very sadistic, she loves it.  There were needles and wax and he used the cane, there was even barbed wire involved.  She loved it, he loved it.  Then he tells her to get into the shower to get cleaned up.  He goes out to the car while she is in the shower and leaves.  He left her!  She comes out of the fucking shower and he is gone.  There was a bit of an explanation, but not good enough to leave this poor girl ALONE.  We all know about subdrop.  It is real, very real.  The downtime with our Dominants is so important.  We need to come down from the rush of endorphins.  We need to feel their closeness, it's so important.  Well at least it is for me.  When I have had a session it would be that there was some talking afterwards, maybe a phone call.  At least an "are you ok?"  Something anything.

I needed to vent that because I can't believe after all of that there was no one there for her.  I think it's all up to boundaries.  Unless there is an agreement beforehand.  I just tend to think it's just pure human feeling.  I don't know I can't help feeling that way.  And I can't get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment