Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wet at work

Sometimes by the time I get to work I am wet.  I have this pretty long train commute and my mind tends to wander. 

Well it certainly doesn't wander to my workplace.

Sometimes I think how exciting it would be to have a Master at home waiting for me.  Him calling me during the day.  Saying to me "be ready when you get home"....that leaves everything wide open, no anticipation other than I know I will be used.

Opening the door he is standing there, my collar in his hand.
"Strip"  he says.

I put my bag down and start to take off my clothes as gracefully as I can, my mind whirling in the feeling of submission taking over.

"Turn around now" has says.  Now I can feel the slight chill of the steel collar being put around my neck, I hear the latch closing......I am slave.  He attaches a leash to the ring on the collar and makes me get on my knees.  Grasping my hair and pulling my head back he informs me that I have no choice from this moment on. I manage to get out a "Yes Sir", and he makes me crawl to the space we have set up where he uses me, where everything is within his reach.

He motions me to lay flat on a table, there he ties me arms and legs spread wide apart, my waist is also tied, I cannot move if I wanted to.  A blindfold is placed over my eyes. I can feel the wetness between my legs starting to build. 

"Now let me see", he says.  I hear his footsteps around me, each foot as it touches the ground, circling, not knowing what is coming, waiting for the feel of his hands somewhere on my body....anywhere on my body...
In my mind I am saying "please touch me"...for it is torture, the waiting is pure torture.

Next I can feel his fingers touching my waiting cunt, opening it, I feel more lube, it is wet...very wet.  Now the cold of something touching my cunt hole, quickly without warning he is shoving something inside.  It is a dildo I can feel it is that because of the cool temperature.  He takes it out, now it is replaced by something warm, quickly again shoving it in.  It is his cock, it feels so good, I am dripping, wanting more.

"I only want to fuck my slave right now", he says.  He is pounding me furiously.  He cums inside, I cum at the same time.  "You stay here now slave, don't move" he says with a little laugh.  I hear him leave.....all I can do is wait for his return, and wonder, what is next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment