Saturday, June 18, 2011

Horniness

What can be done about the horniness I feel.  I mean it's like I'm this animal in heat.  The craving for a real session, for something I can hold on to is so strong. 

This morning I took out my vibrator and gave it a whirl.  It gave me a release but it seems that I am right back to where I started.  Wanting to take it out again when I have some alone time and do it again. 

What I really need to do is have a "dog day afternoon", some humiliation, so use of my body where I have no say.  It was one of my fantasy's this morning.  Being a dog all day.  Only being allowed to be on all fours,  Drink and eat from a dog bowl...  Is this crazy stuff or what?  Haven't a clue why I crave this.  Also I wonder, if I ever did have that would the thrill of it all disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment